Non-dispersant mineral oils (straight single grade oils)
- Blended from high viscosity index (HVI) base stocks
- Do not contain additives except for a small amount of pour-point depressant and an anti-oxidant
- Grades must be selected and changed to suit the climate(temperature)
- Available in Grades 65, 80, 100 and 120
- Used for the break-in process on new or recently overhauled engines. This helps the piston ring and cylinder wall mate together and create a good gas seal
- Approved to SAE-J-1966(formerly MIL-L-6082E).