Product 3609 is designed for the bonding of surface mount devices to printed circuit boards prior to wave soldering. Particulary suited where very high speed dispensing, high dot profile, high wet strength and high electrical specifications are required.
£42.12 excl VAT
£50.54 inc VAT
10 In stock
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£42.12 + VAT
£41.01 + VAT
£39.91 + VAT
LOCTITE Chipbonder 3609 Surface Mount Adhesive provides the following product characteristics:
- Technology: Epoxy
- Chemical Type: Epoxy
- Appearance (uncured): Dark red viscous gelLMS
- Components: One component - requires no mixing
- Cure: Heat Cure
- Applicationl: Surface Mount Adhesive
- Key Substrates: Electronic components to printed circuit boards.
- Other Application Areas: Small Parts Bonding
- Dispense Method: Syringe
- Dispense Speed: Medium 15,000-25,000 dph
- Wet Strength: High
- Dot Profile: Peaked
- Operating Temperature: -54Â°C to +150Â°C
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.