TSE3281 silicone adhesive is a one component, medium viscosity, thermally conductive material, which remains in an uncured state at room temperature and cure to an elastomer when heat is applied.
£318.91 excl VAT
£382.69 inc VAT
4 In stock
£318.91 + VAT
£302.96 + VAT
£294.99 + VAT
£287.02 + VAT
Key Performance Properties
- Excellent thermal conductivity properties
- Fast thermal cure times
- Excellent adhesion to many substrates without the use of a primer
- Outstanding operating temperature performance (-55Â°C to 200Â°C)
- One component solventless formulation for ease of handling
- No cure by- products/ low shrinkage/non- exothermic allows for deep sectiion
- Application and use in enclosed assemblies.
- Reversion resistance and hydrolytically stable
- Outstanding dielectric properties.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.