TEROSON MS 9320 SF is a sprayable sealant based on SMP-Polymer, that crosslinks to a rubber-elastic material with good abrasion resistance by absorbing humidity from the air.
£19.74 excl VAT
£23.69 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 24 days
£19.74 + VAT
£18.75 + VAT
£18.26 + VAT
£17.77 + VAT
Skin formation time and curing time depend on the humidity of the air and the temperature. In addition, the curing time also depends on the layer thickness. By increasing the temperature and humidity, the reaction time can be reduced; low temperatures as well as low humidity retard the process.
- Sealant and seam sealing product in one
- High sag resistance
- Sprayable and brushable
- Can be applied using a flat spray nozzle or a broad jet nozzle
- Can be painted up to three days after application with solvent-coating and water borne paint systems
- Broad range of adhesion without the use of primer
- Spotweldable if not completely cured
- free of isocyanate and silicone
- Very rapid curing
- UV resistant
- High ageing resistance
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.