SRC18 silicone composition is an amino alkoxy silane liquid that promotes cure (cross-linking of SILGRIP silicone pressure sensitive adhesives from 0-165C.
£3.92 excl VAT
£4.70 inc VAT
UN Number: UN3267 CL8 II
Limited Quantity: 1L
£3.92 + VAT
£3.72 + VAT
£3.63 + VAT
£3.53 + VAT
- Cure is a function of time and temperature. At room temperature 21-25C the catalyzed adhesive will develop maximum strength in 3-7 days.
- Cure time can be shortened by elevating temperature to 165C max. A typical short cycle is 24 hours at 25C followed by 24 hours at 100C. SRC18 catalyst can be used with all grades of SILGRIP silicone pressure sensitive adhesives.
- It is most commonly used with the laminating grades, PSA529 and PSA6573A adhesives.
- It is not recommended for making pressure sensitive tapes because the catalyst continues to react with the polymer base over a long period of time.
- This primary amine may be expected to undergo typical amine reactions including the formation of sales and amide with acids or esters, substitution with alkyl halides, addition to unsaturated organics, etc.
- The silane alkoxide may be expected to undergo hydrolysis, ester interchange and certain other ester reactions although it has no carbonyl groups.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.