PSA529 silicone pressure sensitive adhesive is a toluene solution of polysiloxane gum and resin.
£35.36 excl VAT
£42.43 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1866 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
£35.36 + VAT
£33.59 + VAT
£32.71 + VAT
£31.82 + VAT
Features of PSA 529:
- Wide temperature range performance, maintains good shear and
- tack properties at intermittent temperatures up to 500°F
- Adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces (stainless steel, anodized aluminum, steel) including low energy surfaces (silicones,fluoropolymers, polyolefines)
- Resistance to moisture, weathering (ozone, sunlight), chemical (acids, alkalis, oils) and biological (fungus) attack
- Elastomeric properties after curing with SRC18 catalyst
- Creep resistance
It is supplied at 55 percent silicone solids and may be further diluted with aromatic, aliphatic or chlorinated solvents. PSA529 may be blended with SR545 resin dispersion or with other methyl based silicone pressure sensitive adhesives to obtain specific performance properties.
- PSA529 silicone adhesive may be applied and heat cured on high speed laminating lines or at room temperature in a broad range of fastening applications.
- PSA529 adhesive may be used as a replacement for mechanical fasteners with or without the addition of fillers.
- PSA529 silicone adhesive has exhibited good adhesion to many difficult to bond surfaces including low energy surfaces and silicone rubber.
- PSA529 adhesive and SRC18 amino silane catalyst have been found useful for bonding silicone rubber to variety of substrates such as stainless steel, anodized aluminum and cold rolled steel. A bond frequently stronger than the rubber itself is achieved through the use of PSA529 and SRC18 catalyst.
- The PSA529/SRC18 system cures at room temperature. Cure time can be shortened with elevated temperatures up to 149º C
You need to use Momentive SRC 18 Catalyst with this product.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.