PSA529 is a low viscosity methyl based silicone pressure sensitive adhesive with a diverse application use. It is used in tack free adhesive applications such as lamination and bonding of silicone elastomers to a wide variety of substrates. It has an overall balance of peel strength, cohesion, lap shear strength and high temperature holding power which provides a versatility that makes this product useful in a wide variety of applications, including fastening and bonding of dissimilar materials.
£35.36 excl VAT
£42.43 inc VAT
144 In stock
UN Number: UN1866 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
£35.36 + VAT
£33.59 + VAT
£32.71 + VAT
£31.82 + VAT
*For use with SRC-18 Catalyst*
Click here for more information
Key Performance Properties
- Elastomeric properties after curing with SRC18 catalyst Creep resistant Up to 1 kN/m peel when cured with SRC18 catalyst Adhesion (g/25.4mm) 1440-2800 Tack 200 g/25.4mm max ( 50 micron polyester film, uncatalyzed)
- PSA529 silicone adhesive may be applied and heat cured on high speed laminating lines or at room temperature in a broad range of fastening applications.
- PSA529 adhesive may be used as a replacement for mechanical fasteners with or without the addition of fillers.
- PSA529 silicone adhesive has exhibited good adhesion to many difficult to bond surfaces including low energy surfaces and silicone rubber.
- PSA529 adhesive and SRC18 amino silane catalyst have been found useful for bonding silicone rubber to variety of substrates such as stainless steel, anodized aluminum and cold rolled steel. A bond frequently stronger than the rubber itself is achieved through the use of PSA529 and SRC18 catalyst.
- The PSA529/SRC18 system cures at room temperature. Cure time can be shortened with elevated temperatures up to 149º C
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.