Alpha SN 1314 is based on polychloroprene rubber in non flammable solvents, retaining all the properties of a conventional contact adhesive.
£79.84 excl VAT
£95.81 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1593 CL6.1 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Commodity Code: 35069190
£79.84 + VAT
£75.85 + VAT
£73.85 + VAT
£71.86 + VAT
- Alpha SN1314 has been developed as a multi-purpose adhesive.
- It forms strong, permanent contact bonds between the following materials - rigid PVC sheet, polyurethane foams of the polyester and polyether types, supported PVC leather cloth, leather, polyester glass fibre, rubber sheet and extrusions all of which may be bonded to each other or to hardboard, chipboard, wood, painted or unpainted metal. Rigid laminated plastics such as Formica, Ware rite, Melamine, etc., may also be fixed with this adhesive.
- The product is well established in the automotive and coach building industries as a multi-purpose body trim adhesive.
- Typical body trim and coach building operations to which Alpha SN1314 is suited include door and facia trim, roof headlining, parcel racks and glove compartments.
- Alpha SN1314 has also proved its versatility in the shop-fitting and bar-fitting trades and in the boat building, furniture and footwear industries, where it is widely used as a multipurpose adhesive.
- Alpha SN1314 shows excellent ageing resistance.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.