3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Void Filling Compounds EC-3550 B/A FST (Fire Smoke Toxicity) is two-part, low-density, flame-retardant epoxy compounds that can be stored, applied and cured at room temperature.
£50.86 excl VAT
£61.03 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN3077 CL9 & 3263 CL8 III/III
Commodity Code: 39073000
£50.86 + VAT
£48.32 + VAT
£47.05 + VAT
£45.77 + VAT
SHELF GUARANTEE: 365 DAYS
We can only guarantee a shelf life of 365 days for this product
Features of 3M EC-3550:
- 100% solids.
- Base is brown with black spots; accelerator is off-white.
- Meets the flammability requirements of J.A.R./F.A.R. 25.853 (a).
- Meets Airbus stand-alone FST requirement.
- Available in duo-pack cartridges with static mixing nozzle or in bulk pumpable kits.
- Thixotropic properties for ease of application.
- Excellent sag resistance.
- Scotch-Weld EC-3550 B/A FST: Sandable & machinable within twelve hours at 75°F (23°C) of mixing or 1/2 hour at 175°F (80°C).
- Cures to a strong, low-density material within 48 hours at 75°F (24°C) or one hour at 175°F (80°C).
- Service temperature of -65°F to 212°F (-55°C to 100°C).
- Seals honeycomb panel edges and provides impact resistance to panel.
Scotch-Weld EC-3550 B/A FST is non-sag, non-brittle compounds designed for void-filling, edgesealing/close-out, corner reinforcement, local reinforcement for mechanical fixation and complex gap-filling in honeycomb sandwich structures. The cured materials meet 14 CFR 25.853 (a) and Airbus Directive (ABD) 0031. Scotch-Weld 3550 B/A FST Compounds are available in dual-chamber cartridges and bulk kits for use with pneumatic dispensers and bulk pumping equipment.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.