RTV108 cures to a tough, durable, resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature. Acetic acid vapors are released from the sealant surface as a by-product of cure.
£11.33 excl VAT
£13.60 inc VAT
£11.33 + VAT
£10.76 + VAT
£10.48 + VAT
£10.20 + VAT
- RTV102, RTV103, RTV108 and RTV109 sealants are standard strength paste consistency products which can be applied to vertical and overhead surfaces where pourable/self-leveling sealants are not practical.
Key Performance Properties
- One-component products
- Capability to cure at room temperature and ambient humidity
- Self adhesion properties
- Low temperature flexibility
- High temperature performance
- Excellent weatherability and ozone
- Excellent ozone and chemical resistance
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.