Dow Corning 7091 is a high performance neutral cure silicone adhesive sealant.
£7.09 excl VAT
£8.51 inc VAT
23 In stock
£7.09 + VAT
£6.74 + VAT
£6.56 + VAT
£6.38 + VAT
- It is designed for applications which demand a strong but flexible bond, such as when bonding materials with differing thermal expansion rates, e.g glass or metal to plastics.
- Unprimed adhesion to commonly used materials including enamelled and painted steel, aluminium, ceramic and glass as well as to certain plastics used in engineering applications.
- Used as a Formed- in- place Gasket (FIPG) material.
- One component adhesive/ sealant
- Cures at room temperature when exposed to moisture in the air.
- Alkoxy cure system
- Non- sad paste consistency
- Easy to apply
- Cures to a tough, flexible rubber
- Excellent adhesion to many substrates
- Stable and flexible from -55°C (-67°C) to +180°C (+356°C)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.