£173.12 excl VAT
£207.74 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
UN Number: UN1193 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 1L
- THA-3000 is a specially formulated adhesive with a patented curing system
- THA-3000 offers excellent adhesion where other high temperature adhesives may fail
- THA-3000 withstands temperature extremes from -20°F to 450°F with excursions to 500°F
- THA-3000 is designed to cure quickly at room temperature
- THA-3000 was originally designed for cold splicing Fluoroelastomer (FKM) flue duct expansion joints
- THA-3000 offers the same chemical resistance as all Fluorodyn premium products made with VITON™
- Color: Black
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.