3M Scotch-Weld EC-847 Rubber and Gasket Adhesive
- Commodity Code 35069190
- Country of Origin United States
- UN Number 1133 CL3
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
3M™ Scotch-Weld Nitrile High Performance Rubber & Gasket Adhesive EC-847 is a quick drying contact adhesive that provides a strong, flexible bond. This adhesive may be used to bond metal, wood, most plastics, and rubber. It has high immediate strength and excellent heat resistance.
- Medium viscosity for many brush or flow applications.
- May be heat cured to obtain higher ultimate performance.
- Heat Resistance: 250°F (121°C) Cured, 160°F (71°C) uncured.
- Quick drying.
- Excellent fuel and oil resistance.
- Bond range (10 mil wet film 2 surfaces): up to 15 minutes.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.