Threebond TB2210 is a one-component epoxy resin
£187.14 excl VAT
£224.57 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£187.14 + VAT
£177.78 + VAT
£173.10 + VAT
£168.43 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 210 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
- Threebond TB2210 is one component and free from solvents (no weighing, stirring or mixing required)
- The fast curing of the resin allows considerable energy savings and facilitates
- As the resin contains more than 99.5 % of nonvolatile matters, there is only a minimal shrinkage and outgassing while curing
- The cured resin excels in excellent electric properties as well as in a great solidtiy and very good chemical resistance
- Excellent for fastening and sealing electric and electronic component parts such as relays, sensors, coils, microchips, switches, terminals, etc
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.