Araldite LY 5052 is a low viscosity epoxy resin and is a mixture of polyamines.
£499.38 excl VAT
£599.26 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 59 days
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£499.38 + VAT
£474.41 + VAT
£461.93 + VAT
£449.44 + VAT
Aerospace and industrial composites, tooling, aircraft repair.
- Low viscosity, easy impregnation of reinforcement materials
- Long potlife (2 hours for 100 ml at ambient), ample processing time allows production of big objects
- High temperature resistance (glass transition temperature) after ambient cure: 60Â°C, after post-cure at 100:120Â°C
- Excellent mechanical and dynamic properties after ambient cure with potential for even higher properties after post-cure at elevated levels
- Also laminates show outstanding mechanical and dynamic properties. This system is qualified by the Luftfahrbundesamt (German Aircraft Authority) for the production of gliders.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.