Sikaflex 11fc is a fast curing one-component polyurethane sealent/adhesive with permanent elasticity.
SHELF LIFE: 365 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
- New Sikaflex 11FC will bond to well cleaned old Sikaflex 11FC.
- Excellent adhesion on all cement-based materials, brick, ceramics, metals, wood, polurethane, epoxy, and some polyesters.
- Fast cure rate.
- High durability.
- High abrasion resistance and tear strength.
- Good weathering and water resistance.
- Non-sag on vertical joints up to 30mm width.
- Ready for immediate use - no mixing.
- Can be painted over with many water, solvent and rubber-based paints (preliminary tests recommended)
- Certified for use in contract with potable water.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.