BETASEALÃ¢â€žÂ¢ glass bonding systems are used worldwide for the structural bonding and sealing of stationary glass and help vehicles meet Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) for barrier, rollover and roof crush regulations.
£22.83 excl VAT
£27.40 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£22.83 + VAT
£21.69 + VAT
£21.12 + VAT
£20.55 + VAT
BETASEALâ„¢ 1507 adhesive offers two-hour safe drive away even for cars with twin airbags and in temperatures between -5Â°C and +40Â°C. It offers high-modulus, non-conductive performance, and does not need to be heated.
- A medium-viscosity, one-component formula that is easy to gun in all conditions
- Excellent decking and non-sag properties
- Two-hour safe drive-away time (one airbag or none), and four-hour safe drive-away time (twin airbag) in a wide temperature range: from -5Â° to 40Â°C
- Generous 15-minute open time
- High green strength eliminates slippage even with heavier screens
- Right-size package options - 310 ml cartridge, 400-ml and 600-ml sausage, or buy a complete kit including primer and cleaner
- Satisfies all OEM specifications and recommendations
- Mid to high modulus for excellent torsional stiffness - for your passenger safety
- Non-conductive - a necessity when windscreen contains technology for radio, satellite navigation, heads-up display, rain sensor, heating and demisting, or electrochromatic system
- Can be applied cold
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.