high-viscosity, quick fix (warm applied) adhesive system, lightweight design flexibility and safety, Joins multi-material and hard-to-weld substrates, including high-strength steel, aluminum and magnesium, Improves durability
£11.48 excl VAT
£13.78 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£11.48 + VAT
£10.91 + VAT
£10.62 + VAT
£10.33 + VAT
Providing high-performance adhesion to lighter weight and traditional automotive materials, BETAMATE™ structural adhesives can help improve vehicle durability and reduce weight while providing cost savings. BETAMATE replaces welds and mechanical fasteners, helping reduce fatigue and failure commonly found around spot welds and fasteners.
Benefits of Dow Betamate 7185
- Contributes to lightweight design flexibility and safety
- Joins multi-material and hard-to-weld substrates, including high-strength steel, aluminum and magnesium
- Improves durability by reducing fatigue and failure commonly found around spot welds and fasteners
- Seals against environmental conditions that cause corrosion
- Provides potential to lower cost by reducing welds and gauge without losing mechanical properties
- Lab and full-vehicle testing of new crash-resistant structural adhesives show improved crash-resistant performance without any weight increase
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.