BETALINK 1102 is a one component, high viscosity, moisture curing polyurethane seam sealant with permanent elasticity and good adhesion to different substrates. BETALINK 1102 can be abraded and is overpaintable with most of the paint systems.
£9.09 excl VAT
£10.91 inc VAT
18 In stock
£9.09 + VAT
£8.64 + VAT
£8.41 + VAT
£8.18 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 270 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
- Permanent elasticity
- Good non-sag properties
- Easy to use, no drilling required
- Once cured, can be abraded and painted with most paint systems
- Adheres to a wide range of substrates, including steel, aluminum, GRP, PUR-RIM, polycarbonate, PUR-plasticized, PUR-hard, PVC, wood and glass
- Ability to be used primerless on certain paint systems
- Can offer exceptional tolerance in extreme temperatures
- Adhere to stringent automotive OEM standards
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.