Plexus MA832 is an advanced two-part methacrylate adhesive designed for structural bonding of metals without primers.
£53.27 excl VAT
£63.92 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 65 days
UN Number: UN1133 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
£53.27 + VAT
£51.86 + VAT
£50.46 + VAT
- Plexus MA832 does a superb job of bonding thermoplastic and composite assemblies with little to no surface preparation.
- Combined at a 10:1 ratio, MA832 has a working time approximately14 minutes and achieves approximately 3.5 MPa in 55 minutes.
- This product provides a unique combination of high strength, excellent fatigue endurance, outstanding impact resistance, and superior toughness.
- Plexus MA832 is available ingrey and is supplied in ready-to-use cartridges, 20 litre pails or 200 litre drums.
- The product can be dispensed as a non-sagging gel using standard meter-mix equipment.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.