LOCTITEÃ‚Â® 3342Ã¢â€žÂ¢ is designed primarily to provide fast fixture speed on activated surfaces.
£58.37 excl VAT
£70.04 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 24 days
£58.37 + VAT
£56.83 + VAT
£55.30 + VAT
- High tensile strength while maintaining tough durable bonds
- Excellent impact and high temperature resistance.
- Typical applications include structural bonding of small rigid parts of dissimilar materials.
- Particularly suited for applications where excellent impact and heat resistance is required, e.g. bonding ferrites into motor cans.
- Automated assembly lines with short cycle times will benefit from the rapid cure charecteristics of LOCTITEÂ® 3342â„¢.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.