3M Scotch-Weld 3748 Hot Melt Adhesive Mini Sticks
- Commodity Code 35069190
- Country of Origin United States
3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3748 is a tough, flexible hot melt adhesive with exceptional low temperature thermal shock properties that's able to provide optimal adhesion in fluctuating temperatures. Designed for electronic applications: large surface lamination, sealing, potting and encapsulating.
- Outstanding electrical properties offer an ideal solution for electrical applications
- Exhibits excellent low temperature thermal shock properties for optimal, long-term adhesion
- Good heat resistance provides durability throughout fluctuating temperatures
- Non-corrosive properties maintain the quality and strength of the adhesive over time
- High peel adhesion delivers long-term strength and resilience
- Electronic applications such as potting and wire tacking, and bonding
- Transportation interiors
- Seating attachment
- 3M Scotch-Weld 3748Q
- Hot Melt Adhesive Mini Sticks
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.