Redux 609 is a 120Â°C curing modified epoxy film adhesive containing a cotton scrim for easy handling and glue-line thickness control. It is available at standard areal weights of 200g/m2 and 300g/m2 . An unsupported version with areal weight 300g/m2 is also available.
- Flexible cure cycle
- Good lap shear performance at temperatures ranging from -55Â°C to 80Â°C
- Good peel properties from -55Â°C to 80Â°C
- Good properties in sandwich structures from -55Â°C to 80Â°C
- Good tack to assist in adhesive joint assembly
- Less than 1% volatile content
- Suitable for bonding a wide range of substrates
- Aluminium to aluminium bonding
- Sandwich bonding with a variety of skins and cores
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.