HexBond 319L is a high performance modified epoxy film adhesive curing at 175°C. It is available in both supported and unsupported versions at areal weights between 180 and 400 g/m2. The supported versions contain a woven nylon carrier for glueline thickness control and improved handleability. HexBond 319L is a hot melt film which is free from solvents and consequently it has a very low volatile content.
- Cures in 60 minutes at 175°C
- Good performance at temperatures ranging from -55°C to 150°C
- Good short-term exposure performance at 175°C
- Excellent peel properties
- Good drape at ambient temperatures
- Less than 1% volatile content
- Aluminium to aluminium bonding
- Fibre-reinforced composite to composite bonding
- Aluminium honeycomb sandwich bonding
- Aramid honeycomb sandwich bonding
- HexBond™ 319L
- High Performance Modified Epoxy Film Adhesive
- Various sizes available
- (Freezer Storage -18°C)
**Please note, we recommend the use of dry ice for transportationclick hereto add dry ice to your basket**
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.