Scotch-Weld AF 163-2 Films are designed for both solid panel and honeycomb sandwich constructions.
Commodity Code: NOT APPLICABLE
- High bond strength from -67°F to 250°F
- High fracture toughness and peel strength
- Excellent resistance to high moisture environments before and after curing
- Short cure time at 225°F (90 minutes)
- Capable of low pressure bonding
- Vacuum cure capability
- X-ray opaque (allows use of x-ray NDI methods)
- Excellent shop open time and long shelf life
- Scotch-Weld AF 163-3M Film is a higher tack version of
- Scotch-Weld AF 163-2 Film
- Isolating version available (Scotch-Weld AF 163-2G108 Film) for bonding dissimilar substrates
- Unsupported versions available for reticulation (Scotch-Weld AF 163-2U Film)
**Please note, we recommend the use of dry ice for transportationclick hereto add dry ice to your basket**
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.