Aradur 820 is a 78% solution of a formulated polyamidoamine
£157.05 excl VAT
£188.46 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 52 days
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£157.05 + VAT
£152.92 + VAT
£148.79 + VAT
Production of solvent-containing primers and topcoats curing at ambient or higher temperatures for metal, mineral substrates, wood or plastics.
- Easy processing.
- Rapid curing at ambient temperature which is greatly accelerated at higher temperatures.
- Excellent adhesion to metallic and mineral substrates as well as to wood and plastics.
- Flexibility and resistance to chemicals variable within wide limits depending on the quantity of hardener.
- Very high surface hardness enabling easy to clean, hygienic surfaces.
- Very good corrosion-protection.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.