EPON™ Resin 828 is an undiluted clear difunctional bisphenol A/epichlorohydrin derived liquid epoxy resin.
£42.58 excl VAT
£51.10 inc VAT
19 In stock
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£42.58 + VAT
£40.45 + VAT
£39.39 + VAT
£38.32 + VAT
When cross-linked or hardened with appropriate curing agents, very good mechanical, adhesive, dielectric and chemical resistance properties are obtained. Because of this versatility, EPON Resin 828 has become a standard epoxy resin used in formulation, fabrication and fusion technology.
- Fiber reinforced pipes, tanks and composites
- Tooling, casting and molding compounds
- Construction, electrical and aerospace adhesives
- High solids/low VOC maintenance and marine coatings
- Electrical encapsulations and laminates
- Chemical resistant tank linings, flooring and grouts
- Base resin for epoxy fusion technology
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.