Epibond 1559-A/B epoxy adhesive is a two-part, self-extinguishing pastes. Epibond 1559 epoxy adhesives bond well to metals, composite laminates, most thermoplastics and dissimilar materials. Handling strength is developed in as little as ten minutes with high strength in one hour.
£50.88 excl VAT
£61.06 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 & 2735 CL8 III/II
Limited Quantity: 5L
£50.88 + VAT
£48.34 + VAT
£47.06 + VAT
£45.79 + VAT
- The adhesives exhibit extremely quick set times, even at colder temperatures, making them suitable for fast repairs and other bonding applications.
- Parts A and B are supplied in contrasting colors so that complete mixing is indicated by a uniform gray color. Parts C and D are both off-white for aircraft interior applications.
- Epibond 1559 epoxy adhesives can be used to fabricate or repair aircraft interior parts, which fulfill the FAR 25.853 and O.S.U. requirements when used in conjunction with other low combustible composite components.
- Self Extinguishing Adhesives
- Designed for Quick Repairs
- One to One Mix Ratio
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.