Electrolube Thermal Bonding Compound is a metal oxide loaded two part epoxy bonding system with excellent thermal conductivity properties whilst being electrically insulating.
£15.73 excl VAT
£18.88 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£15.73 + VAT
£14.94 + VAT
£14.55 + VAT
£14.16 + VAT
- Two part epoxy bonding system
- Very high bond strength
- High thermal conductivity: 1.10 W/m.K
- Eliminates need for mechanical fixing by providing a permanent bond
- Wide operating temperature range: -40°C to +120°C
- Includes glass beads for a set thickness to be applied
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.