Dow Betamate 2096 is a crash resistant 2-Component Structural Adhesive.
£36.84 excl VAT
£44.21 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 24 days
UN Number: UN3077 CL9 / 2735 CL8 III/II
Limited Quantity: 1L
Commodity Code: 35069190
£36.84 + VAT
£35.87 + VAT
£34.90 + VAT
Features of Betamate 2096:
- Excellent adhesion to automotive steels, including coated steels and pretreated aluminium with good tolerance to oil and drylubes.
- Helps to increase or restore the stiffness and the crash stability of the entire car body.
- High durability of the adhesive and the adhesive bond.
- Due to its sealing capability the metal and weld points are protected against corrosion.
- Compatible with other mechanical and thermal joining techniques.
Betamate 2096 is a two component, epoxy based adhesive especially developed for the body shop and the repair of vehicles. The adhesive is used in the car to increase the operation durability, the crash performance and the body stiffness.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.