3Mâ„¢ Scotch-Weld 3460 HT FST (fire smoke toxicity) is a temperature resistant, one part structural void filling compound based on epoxy chemistry.
UN Number: UN3077 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5KG
- Extrudable through both cartridge and dispensing systems
- High compressive strength from -55 Ã‚Â°C to 175 Ã‚Â°C
- Meets stand-alone FAR / JAR 25.853 and ABD 0031
- 100 % solids and free of shrinkage
- Cures to a rigid, solvent resistant material in one hour at 125 Ã‚Â°C or 175 Ã‚Â°C
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.