3M™ Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive EC-2216 B/A is a flexible, two-part, room temperature curing epoxy with high peel and shear strength. Scotch-Weld EC-2216 Adhesive has been tested and certified for aircraft and aerospace application.
£24.53 excl VAT
£29.44 inc VAT
32 In stock
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
£24.53 + VAT
£23.30 + VAT
£22.69 + VAT
£22.08 + VAT
A flexible, two-part, room temperature curing epoxy with hight peel and shear strength. Is identical to 3M™ Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive EC-2216 B/A in chemical composition. Has been labeled, packaged, tested, and certified for aircraft and aerospace
- Cures at room temperature and provides high strength bonds with exceptional performance in shear and peel. It can be used to bond rubber, metal, wood, most plastics and masonry products. Good retention of strength after environmental aging. Resistant to extreme shock, vibration and flexing.
- Excellent for bonding many metals, woods, plastics, rubbers, and masonry products
- Base and accelerator are contrasting colors
- Excellent for cryogenic bonding applications
- Resistant to extreme shock, vibration, and flexing
- The adhesive is non-sag for greater bondline control
- Excellent for bonding many metals, woods, plastics, rubbers, and masonry products.
- Base and Accelerator are contrasting colors.
- Good retention of strength after environmental aging.
- Resistant to extreme shock, vibration, and flexing.
- Excellent for cryogenic bonding applications.
- The translucent can be injected.
- Meets DOD-A-82720.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.