3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive EC-2216 B/A is a flexible, two-part, room temperature curing epoxy with high peel and shear strength.
£24.53 excl VAT
£29.44 inc VAT
58 In stock
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
£24.53 + VAT
£23.30 + VAT
£22.69 + VAT
£22.08 + VAT
Features of EC-2216:
- Excellent for bonding many metals, woods, plastics, rubbers, and masonry products.
- Base and Accelerator are contrasting colours.
- Good retention of strength after environmental ageing.
- Resistant to extreme shock, vibration, and flexing.
- Excellent for cryogenic bonding applications.
- The translucent can be injected.
Scotch-Weld EC-2216 Adhesive has been tested and certified for aircraft and aerospace application.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.