3Mâ„¢ Scotch-Weld; Epoxy Adhesive 2216 B/A is a flexible, two-part, room temperature curing epoxy with high peel and shear strength. Scotch-Weld epoxy adhesive 2216 B/A is identical to 3Mâ„¢ Scotch-Weld; Epoxy Adhesive EC-2216 B/A in chemical composition.
£186.23 excl VAT
£223.48 inc VAT
£186.23 + VAT
£176.92 + VAT
£172.26 + VAT
£167.61 + VAT
Scotch-Weld epoxy adhesive EC-2216 B/A has been labeled, packaged, tested, and certified for aircraft and aerospace applications. Scotch-Weld epoxy adhesive 2216 B/A may be used for aircraft and aerospace applications if proper Certificates of Test have been issued and material meets all aircraft manufacturer’s specification requirements.
- Excellent for bonding many metals, woods, plastics, rubbers, and masonry products.
- Base and Accelerator are contrasting colors.
- Good retention of strength after environmental aging.
- Resistant to extreme shock, vibration, and flexing.
- Excellent for cryogenic bonding applications.
- The tan NS Adhesive is non-sag for greater bondline control.
- The translucent can be injected.
- Meets DOD-A-82720.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.