3M Scotch-Weld Structural Adhesive Film AF 3109-2 is a thermosetting, modified epoxy adhesive film.
Limited Quantity: 5L
Commodity Code: NOT APPLICABLE
Country of Origin: United States
Features of AF 3109-2:
- Cure temperatures as low as 225°F (107°C) and up to 350°F (177°C).
- High and moderate tack versions available.
- Excellent performance in metal-to-metal and honeycomb sandwich applications over a temperature range of -67F° to 300°F (-55°C to 149°C).
- Improved resistance to high moisture pre-cure conditions.
- Can be cured at low pressure (low volatile by-products).
- Unsupported version can be reticulated on honeycomb.
*Please note, we recommend the use of dry ice for transportation click here to add dry ice to your basket**
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.