3M™ Scotch-Weld Structural Adhesive Film AF 3109-2 is a thermosetting, modified epoxy adhesive film.
Limited Quantity: 5L
- Cure temperatures as low as 225Â°F (107Â°C) and up to 350Â°F (177Â°C).
- High and moderate tack versions available.
- Excellent performance in metal-to-metal and honeycomb sandwich applications overa temperature range of -67Â° to 300Â°F (-55 to 149Â°C).
- Improved resistance to high moisture pre-cure conditions.
- Can be cured at low pressure (low volatile by-products).
- Unsupported version can be reticulated on honeycomb.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.