3Mâ„¢ Scotch-Weld; Void Filling and Edge Sealing Compound EC-3524 B/A is a two-part flame retardant epoxy. 3Mâ„¢ Scotch-Weld EC-3524 B/A Compound can be used for void filling, edge sealing, and as an abradable compound in aircraft engines.
£1748.21 excl VAT
£2097.85 inc VAT
UN Number: UN3077 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£1748.21 + VAT
£1660.80 + VAT
£1617.09 + VAT
£1573.39 + VAT
- Sandable within three hours of mixing.
- Cures to a strong, low-density material within 48 hours at 75Ã‚Â°F (24Ã‚Â°C).
- Meets the flammability requirements of F.A.R. 25.853 (a) and (b).
- The compound has thixotropic properties for ease of application.
- Base comes in blue or pale blue, accelerator is white to ensure complete and uniform mixing.
- Can be used as a fairing compound for aerodynamic flushness.
- Reinforces honeycomb.
- Can be used for bonding inserts.
- Service temperature of 250Ã‚Â°F (121Ã‚Â°C).
- 100% solids.
- Seals and provides impact resistance to honeycomb panels edges.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.