3M™ Scotch-Weld Void Filling and Edge Sealing Compound EC-3524 B/A is a two-part flame retardant epoxy.
£726.13 excl VAT
£871.36 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 73 days
UN Number: UN3263 CL8 II
Limited Quantity: 1KG
Hazardous for transport
£726.13 + VAT
£689.82 + VAT
£671.67 + VAT
£653.52 + VAT
Features of 3M Scotch-Weld 3524 B/A:
- Two-part flame retardant epoxy.
- Can be used for void filling, edge sealing and as an abradable compound in aircraft engines.
- Cures to a strong low density material within 48 hours at 75 degrees F (24 degrees C).
- Meets the flammability requirements of F.A.R. 25.853 (a) and (b).
- Reinforces honeycomb
- Can be used for bonding inserts
3M™ Scotch-Weld EC-3524 B/A Compound can be used for void filling, edge sealing, and as an abradable compound in aircraft engines.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.