3M Scotch-Weld 3524 B/A AF (Antimony Free) Low Density Void Filler Blue 4Kg Kit *ECS 6062-1030 *MSRR1002
3M™ Scotch-Weld; 3524 B/A AF is a two part, room temperature curing, low density void filling compound. It has been formulated without antimony trioxide and is designed for use in honeycomb sandwich structures for edge close-out and corner reinforcement, as well as local reinforcement for mechanical fixation or complex gap filling.
£547.43 excl VAT
£656.92 inc VAT
UN Number: UN3077 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£547.43 + VAT
£520.06 + VAT
£506.37 + VAT
£492.69 + VAT
The void filler is compatible with both metallic and non-metallic constructions typically found in aircraft interiors.
- Sandable within three hours of mixing.
- Cures to a strong, low-density material within 48 hours at 75Â°F (24Â°C).
- Meets the flammability requirements of F.A.R. 25.853 (a) and (b).
- The compound has thixotropic properties for ease of application.
- Base comes in blue or pale blue, accelerator is white to ensure complete and uniform mixing.
- Can be used as a fairing compound for aerodynamic flushness.
- Reinforces honeycomb.
- Can be used for bonding inserts.
- Service temperature of 250Â°F (121Â°C).
- 100% solids.
- Seals and provides impact resistance to honeycomb panels edges.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.