3M™ Scotch-Weld™ 7246-2 B/A FST is a two part structural flexible adhesive epoxy system.
£16.75 excl VAT
£20.10 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 52 days
£16.75 + VAT
£15.91 + VAT
£15.49 + VAT
£15.08 + VAT
Features of 3M 7246-2:
- Two part paste adhesive meeting requirements of
- FAR/JAR 25.853 and ABD0031
- Excellent adhesion characteristics to aircraft interior
- substrates including thermoplastics
- Availability in duo-pack cartridges or in bulk for machine dispensing
- Flow control for vertical applications
- Halogen and heavy metal compound free FST system
3M 7246-2 is in conformance with flammability, smoke density and toxic gas emission (FST) requirements on standards FAR 25.853, JAR 25.853 and ABD0031. It is designed for aircraft interior bonding applications like corner splicing panel forming, insert bonding, thermoplastic bonding and bonding of tubular ducting. Room temperature cure from 20 – 25 °C is standard. Cure rate can be accelerated by application of mild heat.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.