illbruck CT600 is a high strength contact adhesive made from a blend of synthetic rubber and resin that is supplied in an easy-to- use 500 ml handheld sprayable canister
£2.77 excl VAT
£3.32 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2.1 N/A
£2.77 + VAT
£2.63 + VAT
£2.56 + VAT
£2.49 + VAT
Features of CT600:
- A powerful contact adhesive in a convenient easy-to-use 500 ml canister
- Dries rapidly to form a high strength bond with porous and non-porous materials
- Integral adjustable nozzle allows precise control of the spray pattern to suit any particular job
- Versatile formulation - can be used as a one-way, contact or temporary tacking adhesive
- Excellent coverage - up to 5 m² of bonded area from a single canister
illbruck CT600 is ideal for quick and simple bonding of many common materials, including: wood, cardboard, fibrous insulation materials, paper, plastics, canvas, cork, rubber, fabrics and foam, either to themselves or onto brickwork, concrete, stone and plaster.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.