Three Bond TB1324 Anaerobic Adhesive Medium Strength Bearing, Retainer, Nut And Bolt Lock 50gm Bottle
Three Bond 1324 is a one-component, solvent free anaerobic reactive adhesive / sealant which has been specially developed for locking and sealing fitted parts with medium strength when cured, particularly where disassembly may be required.
£15.86 excl VAT
£19.03 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
£15.86 + VAT
£15.07 + VAT
£14.67 + VAT
£14.27 + VAT
- Bonding close fitted parts such as bearings, gears and pulleys onto shafts.
- Locking keys and splines.
- Retaining journals in soft metals.
- Due to low viscosity allows the use of slip fits instead of press and interference fits.
- Reduces machining costs.
- Eliminates backlash in keys and splines.
- Easily joins dissimilar materials.
- Eases assembly by aiding bearings and bushing to find alignment points.
- Eliminates resizing of bushings due to distortion from pressing.
- Prevents fretting and corrosion by completely sealing assemblies in slip fits.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.