LOCTITE® 640™ is designed for the bonding of cylindrical fitting parts. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration.
£53.55 excl VAT
£64.26 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
£53.55 + VAT
£50.87 + VAT
£49.53 + VAT
£48.20 + VAT
Features of 640:
- Retaining keys and spline
- Eliminating backlash in worn assemblies
- Retaining bearings in place - preventing spin out
- Retaining rotor to shafts in fractional and subfractional horsepower motors
- Retaining bushings and sleeves in housings and on shafts, augmenting press fits, restoring the fit to worn assemblies or out of tolerance parts.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.