Alpha SAS 136 is a high viscosity, high strength anaerobic adhesive used for bonding rigid assemblies. SAS 136 is suitable for the retention of bearings, pulleys, gears, shafts, bushes, studs, etcÃ¢â‚¬Â¦
£52.14 excl VAT
£62.57 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£52.14 + VAT
£49.53 + VAT
£48.23 + VAT
£46.93 + VAT
- Fast curing
- Improves stress distribution
- Provides superior vibration resistance
- Slip fitting allows easy assembly
- Eliminates fretting corrosion and stress fatigue common to interference fits.
- Does not harden air.
- Hardens at room temperature in the absence of air and in the presence of metals.
- Easily dispensed.
- One component needs no mixing.
- Free from solvent.
- Thin oil films will be tolerated.
- Eliminates interference fit.
- Restores fit to worn out assemblies.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.