LORD® 406E acrylic adhesives in combination with LORD Accelerator 19GB can be used to replace welding, brazing, riveting and other mechanical fastening methods.
£42.72 excl VAT
£51.26 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
UN Number: UN1133 CL3 & 3082 CL9 II/III
£42.72 + VAT
£40.58 + VAT
£39.52 + VAT
£38.45 + VAT
SHELF GUARANTEE: 45 DAYS
We can only guarantee a shelf life of 45 days for this product
- Versatile – bonds a wide range of unprepared metals with minimal substrate preparation, as well as engineered thermoplastics including XENOY®, polycarbonate, ABS and acrylics.
- Temperature Resistant – performs at temperatures from -40Â°F to +300Â°F (-40Â°C to +149Â°C).
- Environmentally Resistant – resists dilute acids, alkalis, solvents, greases, oils, moisture, salt spray and weathering; provides excellent resistance to indirect UVexposure.
- Non-Sag - remains in position when applied on vertical or overhead surfaces, allowing for greater process flexibility.
- UL Rated - when mixed with LORD Accelerator 19, adhesive system is UL 746C certified.
- Surface Preparation – Remove grease, loose contamination or poorly adhering oxides from metal surfaces. Normal amounts of mill oils and drawing compounds usually do not present a problem in adhesion. Most plastics require a simple cleaning before bonding. Some may require abrading for optimum performance.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.