A unique range of safety blow guns that offer maximum blowing force with minimal air consumption.
£20.92 excl VAT
£25.10 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
£20.92 + VAT
£19.87 + VAT
£19.35 + VAT
£18.83 + VAT
- Impact and weather resistant body
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel nozzle and parts
- Ergonomic design with soft rubber grip that helps eliminate the risk of Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Brass threaded air inlet ensures that threads do not shear with repeated use
- Variable speed trigger for full control of amount of air dispensed
- Silent operation with noise level under 80db
- Conforms to OSHASTD 1910-95 (b) for max.
- Noise level when used with air with 6 BAR (90 PSI) pressure
- Confirms to OSHA STD 1-13.1 for safety & are classified as safety blow guns
- Operating pressure 3.5 BAR to 16 BAR (50 PSI to 235 PSI)
- Operating temperature - 10Â°C to 70Â°C (14Â°F to 158Â°F)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.