The Semco model 388 Semkit package mixer provides complete automatic mixing of filled Semkit packages.Use of the mixer will reduce worker fatigue and assures the user a more thorough and consistent mix kit to kit.
Complete mixing of a Semkit package is achieved by stroking the rotating dasher rod from one end of the filled cartridge to the other. The rod stroking is accomplished through a reversing air cylinder. Rotation of the dasher rod is accomplished by using a low speed, high torque gear motor. The timer automatically shuts off the mixer when the pre-set mix cycle has been completed. The mixer is made of heavy duty construction to withstand the rigors of industrial use.
Use of this mixer on a production line will significantly increase productivity. While one Semkit package is mixing, the other can be dispensed.
- Quick disconnect bayonet lock cap permits rapid cartridge change.
- During operation, constant pressure is exerted on the plunger to reduce induction and entrapment of air into the material.
- A simple spindle change and two-way stroke adjustment permits mixing of 2.5, 6 and 8 oz. packages with the standard model.
- The timer automatically shuts off the mixer at a pre-set mix time.
- Dual way shafts with oiltite bearings provide smooth strokes and longer machine life.
- Operating requirements: 40 to 90 PSI, (1.2 CFM), and 115 VAC electric.
- Shipping weight: 50 lbs. (in cardboard box)
- International shipping weight: 75 lbs. (in wood shipping box)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.