KleenGuard® G10 2PRO Blue Nitrile Gloves
KleenGuard G10 gloves are designed to provide maximum comfort and protection for tasks where safety and flexibility is key.
The glove's synthetic nitrile rubber material provides extra resistance and durability when compared with latex, making them the ideal choice for hand protection. With PPE Category 1 protection, these gloves are perfect for use in the automotive, warehousing, engineering, cleaning, food processing and catering industries. Powder-free and latex-free, these gloves have beaded cuffs for added strength and textured fingertips for improved grip.
With a wide size range of XS to XL and an ambidextrous design, KleenGuard gloves are perfectly suited for any user and come in a portable dispenser box for mobility and easy access. This product is certified for food contact and is up to the standard of BfR XXI, which is considered the benchmark for food legislation in Europe. This makes it perfect for use in any environment where food preparation is involved.
- Perfect for use in the food industry with PPE Category 1 protection
- 0.06mm thickness - to provide exceptional touch sensitivity and textured fingertips to improve grip and the handling of small objects
- Independently accredited - suitable for Food Handling.
- Beaded Cuff - added strength and ease of donning.
- Latex Free - reduces potential for Type 1 glove associated reactions.
- Powder free minimises srying effects of powder and skin allergies.
- Ambidextrous - reduces time improves efficiency Excellent cost in use.
- Portable dispenser box for mobility and easy access
- Textured fingertips - to help grip.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.