TEROSON MS9120 SF BK BLACK 310ML CARTRIDGE
Teroson MS 9120 silane-modified polymer sealant.
Teroson MS 9120 is a gun-grade, one component sealant based on silane modified polymer, which cures by reaction with moisture to a soft elastic product. The skin formation and curing times are dependent on humidity and temperature, and the curing time also depends on joint depth.By increasing the temperature and moisture these times can be reduced, low temperature as well as low moisture retard the process. TEROSON MS 9120 is free of solvents, isocyanates, silicones and PVC, and is odorless. It demonstrates good adhesion to many substrates and is compatible with suitable paint systems.
- Teroson MS 9120 demonstrates the strength necessary for elastic bonding.
- This property of the product also remains at the temperatures in repair ovens (max. 100°C).
- Teroson MS 9120 shows no shrinkage and therefore dimpling and tension stress are not observed under these conditions.
- As long as the applied material is uncured, Teroson MS 9120 is spotweldable.
- The sealant also demonstrates good UV resistance and can therefore be used for interior and exterior applications.