Loctite T7471 Primer 1.75oz MIL-S-22473 Grade T Form R (Usa Version)
LOCTITE 7471 is used where increased cure speed of LOCTITE anaerobic products is required.
LOCTITE 7471 provides the following product characteristics:
- Technology - Activator for LOCTITE anaerobic adhesives and sealants
- Chemical Type - Amine and Thiazole
- Solvent - Acetone and Isopropanol
- Appearance - Transparent, yellow to amber liquid
- Viscosity - Very low
- Cure - Not applicable
- Application - Cure acceleration of LOCTITE anaerobic products
NOTE: This is the version manufactured in the USA and referred to as Primer T please order if you require the Mil-Spec.