Electrolube Cpl Clear Protective Lacquer 200ml Aerosol
Electrolube CPL is a general purpose coating designed to protect printed circuit boards from environmental attack.
- Ideal choice for over-coating applications where cosmetics are a contributing factor.
- Suited for protecting ferrous metals from corrosion.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates.
- Good operating temperature range & resistance to humidity.
- Can be soldered through without fear of highly toxic gases being produced (contains no socyanates).
- Non-corrosive to Cadmium and Zinc plate (contains no phenols).
- Resistant to mould growth.
- Cured coating can be removed with Electrolube Ultrasolve (ULS).
- High quality gloss finish.
- Cost effective coating.