BOSTIK 1782 CLEAR 100ML TUBE AFS 265D
Bostik 1782 clear adhesive is a general purpose adhesive, the dried film of which is virtually colourless and non-staining.
- Bostik 1782 clear adhesive is of medium viscosity.
- Provides a strong bond which has good chemical and temperature resistance.
- Excellent ageing properties.
- Bostik 1782 clear adhesive has many industrial uses and is particularly suitable for bonding leather, metals, wood, canvas, PVC and other plastics.
- It is widely used in the manufacture of toys, leather goods, furniture, upholstery, jewellery, many kinds of plastic-ware, etc.
- The UK Ministry of Defence quality assurance and release document relating to Bostik 1782 clear adhesive is AFS 265D.
NOTE: To obtain enhanced bond properties with better resistance to high temperatures, oil, petrol and kerosene (see later) Bostik 1782 clear adhesive may be used in conjunction with Bostikure D Curing Agent* as a two part, cold curing adhesive system.